Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bubba's First Easter!!!!


So yeah, Easter was almost two weeks ago but blogger makes me mad and better late than never :)

So Bubba's first Easter was cra-zy. We were super busy starting from the time he woke up. As soon as Bubba was done eating, we went right over to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house for breakfast. Of course, I'm a new found blogger and have not gotten in the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere...maybe I should just carry it in my purse, huh Auntie Goo :)

Anywho, after breakfast, we went to church. MY BIG MAN EVEN WORE A TIE!!! And no, I don't have a picture because the tie came off right after church! Hey, at least he came to church and wore the tie!!
After church we then went to Papa Crabber's house. All the family, well all the aunts were there and most of the cousins were there. We had a lot of fun. My little sister's 5th birthday is the 22nd of April so they had a little birthday party for her since all of the fam was there. She got Chipmunks the Squeakquel so we watched that too!!

We, of course had to get some pics!!
Here are the sisters/aunties with Bubba. Auntie Lish on the right and Auntie Cass in the middle who would say "He's pinching me, he's pinching me!!" because my Bubba is in the stage where he grabs everything and her little arm was what he grabbed :)
The entire fam: Papa Crabber and Mama Mel in the back; Uncle Hayden, me and Bubba, Auntie Cass, Auntie Lish, and my devilishly handsome man, Adam Ray...minus the tie :(

Papa Crabber, Mama Mel and Bubba
Four Generations-Papa Crabber and Papa Gene
Papa Crabber, Papa Gene, and Grandma Mary

Then after some food and some pics it was time to go outside for the Easter egg hunt!!! Bubba was not going to miss this no matter how windy it was so we got one of Papa Crabber's old hankies for a babooshka (this is what bandanas were called when I was little :) and of course, he's got the cool dude shades!!
Family photo out in the wind, watching the big kids get their Easter candy!

Momma and Bubba
Then we went to Great Nanny and Great Papa's for Easter dinner. First stop at the grand's was to see Grani Jani...Bubba loves his Grani Jani!!
Then Bubba got his first golden egg while the big girls got candy!!

Then it was nice so myself, Bubba, and Grani Jani went for a walk!!

Bubba got his first piece of mail earlier in the week that was an Easter Bunny hat and a bib that says "Some Bunny Loves You" that he got from Papa Gene and Grandma Mary so we had to try on the hat!

Do ya think my kid got enough for Easter??!! Ope, there's the bib! Bubba got so many things from clothes to books to CEREAL!!! and baby food to new toys!! We had an amazing day, not only because it was beautiful but any day that Bubba gets to see ALL of his family is an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment