Friday, April 23, 2010

Auntie Cass' 5th Birthday!!!

So like my little Bubba, my little sister, Cassie, is growing up SO fast. Her 5th birthday was yesterday, the 22nd!! We went to Papa Crabber and Mama Mel's for a cookout. Grandma Alica and Grandpa Byron came too!! Of course, Daddy and Uncle Hayden were there as well! It was nice out so we decided to sit out on the back porch while the men cooked the meat! Auntie Lish was helping Auntie Cass hold up Bubba ...
Grandma Alice was helping get Bubba to smile...

My precious baby boy!

Papa Crabber and Bubba with their matching ears! LOVE!!

Birthday girl with her cake!

Self portrait with my love :)

Birthday girl waiting patiently to open presents!

Whoops! Found a birthday present a little early while going to get Brother/Uncle Hayden out of the garage...

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes...

Bubba trying to get his toy crab! And just moments after I snapped this photo, Bubba rolled back over for the first time ever!!!! Momma got a bit excited, I scared Daddy when I shrieked with excitement hahahaha!

Bubba and Papa Crabber...

Auntie Cass tryin' out her new bike! For some reason, she would try to pedal backwards, which was the break. So, she would go for a second then stop, go for a second then stop. It was kinda cute!

Then Auntie Cass wanted to show Grandma Alice and Auntie Lish how she can bat!

Momma was inside getting Bubba's bath ready...Auntie Cass wanted to help with bath time!

Auntie Cass washin' Bubba's belly!

Bubba watching Auntie Cass dance to her new Hannah Montana CD.

Bubba and Mama Mel and Auntie Lish...

Bubba and Auntie Cass. My little Bubba was sooo sleepy. As soon as I picked him up from saying all of his goodbyes, he was asleep right on my shoulder before we even walked out the door! All the excitement wore him out!!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment