Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow Bubba, you sure are GROWING!!

Jaxin Ray James~
You are now 4 1/2 months old and you are doing more and more new things, it seems like almost daily. You bring more joy to my life than I could ever possibly tell you. You probably will not fully grasp how much you mean to me until you have your own little bundle of joy. There is not a moment that I do not wonder what is going through your little head with all of you sounds and shrills of excitement and your many smiles and facial expressions. You are truly a blessing to Momma and I thank God every day that He has given me such a precious gift. You are my world and my rock and you are my little savior here on earth. You have taught your Momma more about life and herself in these 4 months than she has learned her entire 24 years. You are the most important part of me and no matter what this life brings to us know that I will never leave you and I will ALWAYS be your protector and your provider. You are my shooting star and my little rock star Jaxin Ray James and I will love you until the end of my time into eternity!!
You are so big now Bubba that you have officially grown out of your first car seat so Momma had to get you a new one!! This bad boy is going to be with you until you are out of car seats and boosters, so get to know him well!! He will support you while you get to look at the back of the seat you sit in, he will protect you when you finally get to face the front. He will continue to protect you while you are big enough to use the cup holder that he has and the little arm rests :) You are not a big fan of him though because you do not like to be strapped in. You like to stretch and sprawl which just cannot be done in your car seat, but he keeps you safe Bubba!!
You are also a HUGE fan of you shades, Buddy, and you are so cute in them!!
You have also started cereal. April 8th, 2010 was a HUGE day for you! One big thing you did was you started cereal that day little man! Even though you started doing something new and exciting, you had a rough day because you had to get three shots that day at your 4 mo. checkup! You wanted Momma to sit on the couch and snug you from 3:30 pm until 7:30 that night!! It's ok though because Momma loves snuggin' you little man!! You were much more ready the next morning for your cereal..you even look like you said your prayers first!!
Momma is a bit more messy than you are :)
You even try to help!!!
Peace Dude!!
You rolled over that same morning before your Dr. appointment while Momma was in the shower...it's ok I missed it because you rolled over TWO times at the Dr.'s office!!!
The next day I even caught it on camera!!
I'm tryin'....
Ohhhh I did it!!!
Now that you roll over, you also like to sleep on your belly!! Daddy called Momma at work one evening and wondered if you should be rolled back over because you were on your tummy in your sleep!! We decided that as long as your little nose was out in the open, you would be just fine!! However, since you have not yet learned how to roll back over, Momma and Daddy decided to put you on your back before we go to bed at night! Look at your lips!!! You have Daddy's lips!!!
You now play with your feet ALL the time, even in your sleep!! And you like to be nakey too!!
You are now big enough to sit in the cart when Momma and Daddy go grocery shopping!! We got you a cover that we can put in the cart, on a restaurant highchair (we haven't done that as of yet), or you can lay on it on the floor! You haven't mastered sitting up by yourself yet so Momma has to hold you upright in the cart!! But you love playing with the little monkey that's on the cover!!
Everyone just adores you Bubba. You came with Momma to work yesterday so I could do some things. Auntie Lish came with for errands afterwards. We went to go visit Grani Jani too because her and Momma work at the same place...State Farm! We were walking underground to another building and everyone that walked by said how cute you were and would smile because you were so excited!! You were kicking your little legs and talking so much and smiling!! You even made a cool dude smile. That's right, one of those guys that's "too cool for school" was walking by and glanced over at you and smiled real big!! You can even make grown men/macho men smile...that's how special and beautiful you are Bubba...here you and Auntie Lish are walking under ground...couldn't get you to look at me though because you were so excited, you were looking all over the place!!
Then you just wanted to tell Grani Jani about how exciting it was to walk underground!!

Then from all the excitement, you got hungry and sleepy!! You are even starting to hold your own bottle...sometimes, and when there isn't very much milk in it!

You are more precious to me than you will ever know my little baby! You are my whole world and I look forward to watching you grow into a little boy and beyond. I will do my best by you baby and I will love you forever, I will like you for always, and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment