Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July!

4th of  July was great! We were really excited to take Jaxin to the fireworks and he did awesome!! He was all runnin' around and wavin'  to everyone he passed...he even gave a couple people nuckles :) It was so sweet...those of you who know my Papa, know he needs a hearing aide or two! He was helping with conecssions and there were at least 20 people in line and alot going on...I thought there is no way he could hear my sister and I yelling at the same time let alone my little baby. But sure enough, my little man belted out "PAPA" and he was heard..it was so sweet!!

Over the long weekend, we got to enjoy some time in a family friend's pool...Bubby spent two hours in the pool and then proceeded to take a three hour nap!!  He was a tuckered out little man...



Here is Jaxin with all the little women in his life...Jaxin is the only grandson on both sides! He's the lone ranger in a sea of little girls :)

We have Jaxin with Cousins Jordyn, Auntie Cass, and Cousin Erin...







Jaxin LOVED the fireworks...here he is watching them with Grandma Mel...

It was so sweet...not two minutes after the fireworks started, my little man just laid his head down on my leg to watch :)







Markin' his spot :)


This was taken on the way to the fireworks...Bubby loved looking at Mama and Daddy who were riding in the back of the truck...


No comments:

Post a Comment