Wednesday, July 13, 2011

16-Month-Flashback

So-my-present-state-is-of-upmost-embarrassment-and-shame-for-i-have-not-been-uploading-my-blog-for-at-least-the-past-3-months-because-as-you-can-see-our-computer-still-has-a-muffed-up-keyboard-and-as-i'm-typing-now-my-keystorkes-are-faster-than-the-letter-coming-onto-the-screen-so-i'm-dealing-with-a-rather-annoying-delay-and-every-time-you-see-a-c-just-know-that-i-had-to-copy-paste-that-bad-boy!!

My-love-and-I-are-currently-on-a-4-hour-trip-home-from-our-little-4th-of-July-weekend-celebration-so-i-am-forcing-myself-to-be-patient-and-take-this-time-to-play-catchup-So-we-will-begin-this-large-lists-of-blogs-that-should-have-been-done-weeks-ago-with-our-baby's-16-month-birthday-celebration!!-His-16-month-birithday-fell-on-the-2-year-anniversary-of-finding-out-the-news-that-we-were-expecting-our-preious-baby.  (I'm now finishing this post at work :)  So I took an hour off early so that we could take the little one to Toy's R Us and Steak 'n' Shake!!



Bubby got a new keyboard to jam with on the way home...


But this was the big ticket item of the day!!!




But this is what he would have rather done that day :)


Here are a couple more pictures from his 16 month of life...



Yes-we have learned to climb up onto the table at this stage...



We've had our second professional haircut...




His first ice cream cone all by himself :)



Learned to spit sunflower seeds into a cup like Daddy :)




Look at those Papa Crabber ears!!!



We just love our crazy baby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment