Wednesday, July 13, 2011

17-Months-Before-it-Becomes-a-Flashback

Well correction to the title because this is definately a flashback!! 

Bubby has learned how to tell us "all done" when he is finished eating!!  Now at 19 months he even hands us his plate and says "he-ya-go"!


This was a fun night we had with a fake mustache..."It's-a me-a Mario"




 


Helping Grandpa Baker put on our new steps!!


Quite the helper helping Daddy put up shelves in his closet!


Cool little dude!!  Daddy surprised me with this outfit :)


He just loves to read books!!


Probably one of my most favorite pictures taken EVER!!


Grandma Nancy and Auntie Amy went garage saleing and bought Bubby his first bike and helmet with knee and elbow pads...he was so excited!!


Awe yes, you might notice the 1st black eye as well!!  Had a bit of a spill at the sitter's...


Looking back at these makes me realize that my baby is not a baby anymore...





No comments:

Post a Comment