Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bubba's 1st Time to the Zoo!

So a couple of weeks ago I took my Bubba to the zoo, just he and I, for a Momma and Baby Date Day!! We had such a great time!! I loved taking him around to all of the animals and reading to him the little fun facts that they have for each one!!
My plan was for him to take a nap on the way to town and we had to stop at the ATM before we got to the zoo. Of course, we hit some major construction traffic and a normal 20 minute drive turned into about 45...no nap! We get to the ATM...still no nap!! We head to the zoo still without a nap. I turn the corner into the parking lot and what do ya know.....nappin'!

I figured once he got in the stroller and we cruised around he would either fall back asleep if necessary or enjoy himself! Apparently the 2 minute cat nap he got while I was parking was just enough...he was so excited to see the animals!!







Bubba with a reindeer...









I don't see you Baby!!!

This isn't a very good picture but Bubba loved these stinkin' monkeys...

Crack me up!! As soon as we wheeled up to this exhibit, this monkey took one look at Bubba and ran all the way down to get level with him! It was pretty funny...Bubba just laughed at him!

Same monkey eatin'...









We loved watchin' the seal!! Bubba would watch him under the water go back and forth under the rock and then get all excited when he would poke his head out of the water...

The otters were alot of fun too!! Those things are always movin' and a groovin' so Bubba thought they were pretty exciting too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment