Monday, September 20, 2010

Bubba's 1st Labor Day Weekend!

I know, I know but better late than never :) We had a pretty good 1st Labor Day Weekend for the little buddy! He got to see all of his family and I LOVE when he gets to see all of his family!

On Friday evening, we had KFC at Grani Jani's house with Grani Jani, Grampi Tom, Great Nanny, Great Papa, and Daddy came too after work!! Oh my gosh as I write this I just remembered that "awesome" dessert that Great Nanny made! It was brownies. Regular box of brownie mix add egg and oil and ah-may-zing!! Well not these bad girls. We had to guess the secret ingredient that she used to replace egg and oil. Um...black beans! Yeah, nasty!! But they honestly didn't taste bad juuuust a little sticky! And when I say sticky I mean stick-ee!!! Like stick to every tooth every millimeter of gum every part of the mouth these bad girls were stickin'. Like when you take a bite and say "Do I haf somfin on mu teef?" hahaha!!! So anyway, it was only us girls who sampled them first! And because Daddy is so shy I could not WAIT to see his response to the sticky brownie!!! So after dinner we were getting the desert out and I was all "Babe you have GOT to try these brownies" First bite, instant stuck on front of teeth and you could see his poor tongue try to scrape it off! BAHAHAHAHA!! "You set me up" is all he said!! I'm sorry love but it was funny and you were cute :)

Then on Sunday, Bubba had his first family reunion! It was on Papa Crabber's Mom's side. You won't get to meet your Great Grandma Betsy though Buddy. She passed away when Momma was a little girl. But she has one big ol' family!! These are not even half the cousins...

And these are probably not even a quarter of the great and great great grand kids!







Hey, we tried!!

Then on Monday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house for a cookout! Grandma and Grandpa were there as well as Auntie Amy and Dillion!







Love him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment