Friday, February 12, 2010

WOOT WOOT!!

Momma got into her pre-Jaxin fat pants today!! WOOT WOOT!! I'm super pumped. They are a little snug on the ol' hippage but they are on and I can breathe so I'm super excited!!! I call them fat pants because they are the pants I wore before I lost all my weight before I had Jaxin so I still consider them my fat pants...
Also, even more big and exciting news--Little Man slept from 9:30 pm to 7:00 am last night/ this morning!!! Little Man is getting so grown!!! I missed him so much when I was at work for my first shift since I didn't get to spend any time with him before I left...other than the bagillion times I checked on him before I left. It was so cute because I told Daddy that he was still sleeping and slept through the night and he was going to have to get up soon and feed him and his half still sleeping response was "Did you check on him.." Awe, Daddy was worried too!! Also, WOOT WOOT, we have had two, count them two, minor giggles in the past two days!!! Big day in the Baker/Crabtree household!!!
I know I keep saying that I have so many pictures and I promise one of these days I will just put them all on here on one posting because Little Man is so big and growing so fast and I want to share this amazing journey with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment