Monday, February 1, 2010

So much to tell!!



Ok, so, I'm trying to update my blog with pictures so I can do a bit of a timeline from birth to now like any other amazing blog. However, having bit of a struggle with my phone because it carries all of my pictures. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that a digital camera is better but it's so much easier for me to just whip out the ol' phone. I have this phone right, that comes with this awesome USB cord that plugs into the computer so you can just upload your pics on the computer. Easy. Simple enough. Yeah right!! Apparently there is some need for some type of software that I have no ideal about. I figure my computer is so old so this is why it isn't working. So, Jax and I go to Auntie Goo's to use her computer. Same issue!! Ugh this blog thing is really starting to erk me because I'm so excited that now I actually have so much to talk about and pictures to back it up!!! So, due to the USB set back, Auntie Goo and Uncle Tonis helped Daddy and I find a little memory card that I can put all my pics on and then upload them on my computer. Well guess what...our ancient computer doesn't even have the flippin spot to put the card in!!! FIGURES!!! Anyway, I have the card with the pictures so next time we go to Auntie Goo's I can upload my pics and update my blog to my satisfaction!!!

But for now because I want to talk about him, I'll give you a bit of an update on the newest addition to our lovely family!! Little Man is 2 months and 2 days old today!! We actually go tomorrow for his first shots!! Ugh...I told Daddy that he is going to have to hold my hand because I hate when the Little Man screams because he's hungry and Momma can't get his little arm threw the little hole in his little shirt when we are changing clothes because we have a massive blow out that not only requires new clothes but also a bit of a wipey bath!! The Dr.'s office said to bring the baby tylenol with so once we find out how the little one weighs, we will know how much Tylenol to give him! I really hope that this goes a lot better than what I'm anticipating!!!

Jaxin is growing up so fast. I can't believe it!! His size 0-3 onesies are getting a bit snug on his big belly so Daddy and I had to get bigger ones for him this past weekend...with the memory card ;) Things that he loves...he loves his Lamb swing. He could sit in that thing all day and he would be perfectly content. Whenever he fights his sleep, we say we need to "be a lamb". I actually have to say that he is quite content all the time. Seriously, there have only been two times that he has screamed for an hour or so. Come to find out, he had a little burpie stuck and once he got it taken care of, he was golden! It was one of those times when I'm thinking "Duh Mom". Daddy and I are so blessed. Not only do we have a beautiful baby boy but we have a beautiful baby boy that is happy ALL the time!!



Jaxin absolutely loves lights. No matter where we go the only thing he seems to be interested in is lights. If we walk down a hallway he follows the lights and once he can't follow one anymore he goes onto the next one!! His little eyes remind me of an old type writer...think about it!! Sooo cute!! Whenever we put on new, dry pants, he stares out the window during the day because it's bright. Then at night, he can see the reflection of his bedroom light in the window and he stares at that too. Seriously the kid is in love with light!!

Jaxin also loves his fishies!!! Grani Jani got him one of those things that you put on the side of the crib that plays music and looks like an aquarium. Jaxin watches it every night until he falls asleep. Not only does he have the aquarium on his crib but Auntie Lish also got him a projector thing that puts a sea scene on the ceiling...wow sea scene on the ceiling haha..that he loves to watch as well.







Jaxin slept in his crib for the first night on 1-28. We kept him in our room in his basinet. Then one night he just couldn't get comfortable and was grunting and stretching. The next morning it took him about two hours to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep after he ate. So, we figured, it was time for Little Man to sleep in his big boy crib. Momma cried when I laid him in there his first night! I just cannot believe that he is growing up so fast!! It did make me feel better that instead of stretching and grunting and trying to get comfortable for quite a while, he fell asleep before Momma and Daddy even left the room! The next night, the same thing!! My little buddy loves his bed!!!


Ok, so hopefully the next time I get on here I will have lots and lots of pictures to put on here and blog about!!! Wish me luck tomorrow at the Dr.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment