Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dr. Updates

So I'm pretty pumped because for Valentine's Day Daddy and I went to Best Buy and bought ourselves a new laptop with a One Touch PhotoSmart Printer!! Super pumped!! So now I can do all of this wonderful blogging at my own home on my own couch in my new Snuggie that my love got me for Valentine's Day!!!
So I'm behind on updates for little Jaxin so that's my goal tonight!! His first Dr's appointment was 12-04-09 and he weighed 7.15 (50%) and was 20.5 (75%) in and his head was 13.75 in. (25%). He was perfectly healthy. Jaxin's second Dr.'s appointment was on 12-15-09 when he weighed 8.6 (got back to his birth weight (50%)), grew to 21 in. (50%) and his head circumference was 14 in. (25 %). His most recent Dr.'s appointment was his two month check up with the dreaded shots. Jaxin weighed 13.1 (85%), was 23.5 in. (70%), and his little head is 15.5 in. (40%). Jaxin did really well with his shots. Ya know, the typical screaming but by the time we got him in his car seat he was better. Dr. told us to wait until later to see if he was acting different before we gave him any Tylenol. Well, when we got home, he ate a bit and then napped. After his nap, woke up screaming. I felt so bad for my little man. We decided to give him some Tylenol thinking he would be back to his self soon. The plan was to go to Auntie Goo's to work on pictures. However, when we got there Jaxin was still not himself, screaming and I couldn't put him down until about 6:30. I felt so bad for him because I couldn't make him feel better or take the pain away! I think from now on, we will be giving Tylenol before we go for shots ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment