Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bubba's 1st Thanksgiving!!

One year ago on Thanksgiving, I was only four days away from giving birth to our beautiful baby boy and let me tell ya, I was miserable!!! That morning I had to have Adam help me put my pants on because Jaxin was sooo low!! This year however, couldn't have been better!! We had our beautiful little boy who got to see all sides of his family and that couldn't make this Momma more happy :)

We started Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Baker's house for breakfast.







The boys played a little XBox and of course, Jaxin wanted to play too :)






He apparently wanted some attention and felt this was the best place to go :)






Then before we headed to our next stop, we had to hang out in Grandma and Grandpa Baker's camper which Bubba loves to do!!



Our next stop was Papa Crabber and Grandma Mel's house for lunch! Bubba is posin' with his Great Aunt Beth...



Sayin' "hello" to Papa Crabber.



Because Jaxin's 1st birthday party was the following Saturday, those that couldn't make it brought him some birthday presents to Thanksgiving!! Hunter thought he could help aka chew Jaxin's socks :)






Great Aunt Wilma reading Xavier his new book!



Great Aunt Martha got Bubba a "Tickle Monster" book that has gloves that has holes where you put your fingers for extra tickles :)



Our final stop was to Grani Jani and Grampi Tom's for dinner!



Nan with all of her grandgirls and great grandson :)



Awe my love :)



Wouldn't be normal if we didn't have a self portrait :)



Self portrait with my mini me, Erin!




No comments:

Post a Comment