Monday, December 13, 2010

Our little family bday celebration!

So even though our little man had his big birthday bash, we still wanted to do a little somethin' somethin' for him on his actual birthday. I had to work so Auntie Lish brought him to meet me at work and we took him to Steak'n'Shake for lunch :)











Then when Daddy and I got home from work and took Bubba to McDonald's in Lincoln so I could take Bubba through the PlayLand. I know, I know, I know...."he's too small" as so many people have told me! But I have wanted to take him to a PlayLand for SO long because the little one loves to climb and I thought what better time to do it than on his 1st birthday! It's not like I was just goin' to toss him in there and be like "have at 'er son" I wanted to go with him!! "You're too big" Yeah, whatev it's my son's bday!! And let me tell you he LOVED it. We ate in the PlayLand because that's where the highchairs were and he would not take his eyes off the boys who were going crazy in there :)



Mmmm Daddy's milkshake :) And I took about 4 pics and Daddy made this face every time :)













He was SO hyped up after we went down the slide he was ALL over the place runnin' around with excitement and Daddy had to chase him around :)





Then when we got home it was time for presents!!!



The boy loves to read!!



No comments:

Post a Comment