Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trip to the Park!

Since it was absolutely gorgeous out the other day, I decided Bubba and I should walk up to the park!! He had such a fun time!!

He LOVED to swing. He was smiling practically the entire time!!









Then, because Momma doesn't let him do it in our own yard due to land mines (aka dog turds) I decided to let Bubba play in the leaves and he. loved. it!!! He was SO excited. I set him down and his little arms and legs flailed with excitement and you could just see his little eyes lookin' all over as if to say "Momma they're all over the place"!! I was so proud of him, he only tried to eat two and when Momma would tell him "no" he'd stop!

When he would crawl around in them, and I mean zoom zoom thru them, you could literally watch his little head go side to side because if he could talk he would have said "the leaves are all over Momma!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment