Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh Fall how I love you so :)

Fall is by far my most favorite time of the year!! It's not too hot or too cold but just perfect! The beautiful colors the smells, it all just gives me so much to be thankful for :) I absolutely love taking Bubba up to the park because not only is it a beautiful walk but he LOVES to swing and he LOVES to play in the leaves!!


















Daddy and I also got to take Bubba to his 1st pumpkin patch, Gail's Pumpkin Patch, today!! He had such a great time!!! There was a tunnel maze that he went through all by himself--we were SO proud of him and you couldn't wipe that smile off his face!!

He'd even climb up the straw bail to get to the next tunnel :)





Of course we had to swing :)

He also got to play in some beans and kept tryin' to climb up in the pit!

At Gail's you get to walk through the patch and cut your own pumpkins if you want :)





No comments:

Post a Comment