Friday, June 11, 2010

Momma's First Momma's Day!!

I know, I know, I know Mother's Day was quite a while ago but I have the same excuse as always...picture issues! I, of course, forgot my camera so my lovely sister took pictures then to get them from her took some time! So...here it is...Momma's first Momma's Day!!
Bubba and Daddy got me a book, candle, and Mama Mel helped Bubba pick out a necklace that says "A mother holds her child's heart forever" uh, tear! Even the card Daddy got was a tear jerker!!! Auntie Lish got me a cool digital photo key chain so I can brag about my baby wherever I'm at!! I got so many other great things as well!! We started the day off at church where they did the Cradle Roll and Bubba was, I don't know the word, inducted no that's not right but I can't think of the word I want, into the church and Momma pledged to raise him to know Jesus. Yeah, every other Cradle Roll I've been to at the church it's just Mom, bring you and your baby up, congrats, sit back down. So, do you think that's what happened with my first Cradle Roll. Well of course not. However, I was the first one to be called so I went about it how I was expecting. "No Daddy, you don't need to come with us." Well then every other kid had both their parents and we stood up there for at least ten mintues during the, gosh I cannot for the life of me think of the word I want but it's not induction but kinda-sorta, Bubba was eating/fell asleep and it felt like my arm was going to fall off and my baby was going to fall to the ground and roll off the stage. And yes, as we were standing up there this is the image that kept going through my mind!! Half way through, I then wanted Daddy to come up but then it was too late! Buh, next time we'll get it right :) Then, after church, Bubba, Daddy, Momma, Auntie Lish, Grani Jani, Grampi Tom, Great Uncle Michael, Great Nanny, and Great Papa went to the Elks for lunch!!
Bubba with Great Papa...

My love and I...

Grampi Tom and Great Uncle Mikey...

Great Papa, Bubba, and Great Nanny...

Great Papa and Great Nanny...

Bubba and Auntie Lish...

Grani Jani and Grampi Tom...

And of course, since I forgot my camera, I didn't have it to take any pictures at Grandma and Grampa Baker's house but we went there after the Elks!!
I did remember before we went to Papa Crabber's and Mama Mel's though.
Mama Mel and Auntie Cass got to feed Bubba his dinner...

Bubba decided he wanted to take a nap with Auntie Cass...except he was the only one that napped...

Then before we left, Auntie Cass wanted to show us her new bunnies...and they were seriously the cutest things ever and it just fit so perfectly into an amazing first Momma's Day--the miracle of the cirlce of life!













No comments:

Post a Comment