Monday, June 28, 2010

Cookout with the BFFs

So last Thursday, my BFF, Laura, and her fabulous family came over to our house for a much needed BFF cookout!!! We had such a good time and they even liked my food :) I was a little nervous about the food because it was the first time I ever made tater salad and Texas cake! I even felt the tater salad rocked but the looks of the cake had much to be desired!!! No one told me the icing hardens when it cools...how ya 'posed to spread hard icing is beyond me!! Anywho...we had a great time and hopefully we can make these an every other week event instead of once a month :)
The little BFFs who LOVE each other!!!

Handsome Mr. Keller with his new hair!!

My handsome baby lookin' just like his Daddy!!

Keller was crack-in us up because he would go into Jaxin's room, breakin' it in for future slams :), and he would stand up against the wall. Well, one time Auntie Goo went in and there he was hiding in the corner between Bubba's crib and his cabinet-thing lookin' so durn ca-ute!! Oh yes, and borrowing Bubba's passie :)

My little man is working SO hard at crawling. He's getting up on his hands and knees and just a'rocks away!!

Bubba givin' Auntie Lish kisses...

Momma and Bubba watchin' Keller James during our attempted blog lesson...

Oh yes...Bubba has recently found his own ears and decided he wanted to tug on Keller's too!! Excuse the face, I was worried he was going to pull hard :)

We had an amazing time and I so CANNOT wait till the next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment