Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mommy's Bday :)

Welp. I'm officially half way up the hill! I turned 25 years of age on December 19th! Let me just say that I have learned so much this first 25 about family, friends, life, and love! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life who I couldn't imagine where I'd be if it weren't for them....So here are a few things that I'd like to say to the most beautiful women in my life:

Mom- There are so many things that I want to say to you!! The most important is that you have taught me so much about life and the type of person that I want to be!! You truly are the greatest mom and I love you with my whole heart!! And don't forget that "Eh. Vry-body. Needs. Some-body. To. Be blue. With you :)

Sister- You truly are an inspiration and I could only hope to some day be the woman that you are!! I'm so blessed to not only have you as a sister but as a friend and I can't wait for brefis :)

Goo- Gooberbeanfrogb****sLAYDAAAAY!! Oh I heart you friend. I'm so so SO happy that you are my BFF. You and your family are so beautiful and I am SO looking forward to sharing the journey of expanding our little families and watching our babies grow up and to be little BFFs together!! Oh yeah. I said it. FROG!!

Anywho...these are just a few pictures from my birthday bash at my Momma's...











Jaxin wanted to try out Momma's new cup :)



Aaaand he wanted to have a little "taste" of Momma's new wallet...apparently :)



Say what...Momma got footie jammies!!!





Oh how I LOVE my little family!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment