Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little catch up!!

So my little man is now 13.5 months old!! When we last took him to the Dr. after the 12 month post, he weighed 24 lbs. 6 oz and was 31.5 in long! He had to get 4 shots and he was such a champ!!

He also had his first run in with little baby hives at Christmas time...we are thinking from all the animals that he was around!

There are so many new things that he has experienced. He now has a total of approximately 5 new toofers that are all deciding to poke their little heads out all at the same time which totals to about 12 teeth!! Wow to say that out loud...that's alot of teeth!! He has also chipped a tooth!! Oh my poor little man!! His was bending over to pick something up off the tile kitchen floor and his stinkin' socks slipped out from under him and BOOM! I went to pick him up and the little chip was on his little lip :( Broke. My. Heart!! The dentist said that as long as it doesn't turn color and it doesn't hurt him it should be ok!!

He is wearing size 18 month clothes. He is also ranging in shoe size from 5 double wide to 5.5 wide to 6...depending on the shoe!

The newest adventure that we are embarking is the throwing self down on the ground when we don't get what we want. The trick I hear is just to let him get it out of his system and to not give in...so far it's working!!

He has also started going to the sitter's. He is going to the same babysitter that I had when I was 6 weeks old and up which makes me really happy! Letty is wonderful and I know that he will have a great time with not only her but her 7 grandsons...Jaxin just so happens to be the youngest by just a couple of months!! He's a Baker...he can hold his own :)

Probably the most exciting thing that has happened to him, well maybe not exciting but biggest experience in his 13th month was his first haircut!!! He was such a big boy and he did not even cry...well until it was all over...



That long baby hair....and yes, I'm crazy, I saved it all and the chipped tooth, ha!!





























Yep...the gel must have hurt his new baby hairs...





All happy now :)







No comments:

Post a Comment