Friday, July 30, 2010

My Baby is 8 MONTHS!!!

MY BABY IS 8 MONTHS OLD!! HE IS 8 MONTHS....OLD!! TODAY....8 MONTHS!!! I cannot believe it!! It's going by waaay too fast and even though I tell him, pretty much on a daily basis, that he can back 'er down with the growing up too quickly...it doesn't work!!
My little man now has 4 teeth and is working on a 5th one in the back! Just last week he had a temp and runny nose, fussy, the whole 9 because of that darn tooth!!! He still has a runny nose but not so fussy and no more temp thank God!! I was a nervous wreck when he had a small temp. I took him in to see the Dr. and she said "We still consider 102 to be low grade". She must have seen the terror in my eyes...just the thought of my baby have a temp that high just fa-reaks me out!! She continued to say "If you get worried, just give us a call"...Yeah no problem with that one!!
He still only says "dada dada dada" and my favorite is when he will whisper "dadeee dadeee" uh, tear!!
He starts eating finger foods today!! Which means that Auntie Lish needs to teach me how to do the Heimlich like ASAP!! We are going thru a phase, a rather long phase actually, of not liking to be put in the highchair. I'm not so sure if it's the being strapped in like the car seat. Which, I might add, has subsided!!
He got YoBaby yogurt today for breakfast along with his cereal and he tore-it-up! He loved it!! He also loved that Momma would sing and dance to "yo-baby yo-baby yo"!! Hahaha, I know, a sight to see but I love to make him smile!!
My baby is now mo-bile!! He just cruises all over with his cute little crawling skills!! He reminds me of a toad the way his short stout little arms hold him up!! He'll sit up in bed and flail his little arms and kick his little legs with excitement to see me then crawl up to me in his crib after he wakes up! When he wants some lovins he'll crawl up to my legs and then sit up with his arms out to be held!! Oh how I love it so!!
He LOVES listenin' to Momma sing ABC's and count. Whenever he is fussin' all I do is say "Do you want to sing ABC's? A, B, C, D.." you know how it goes...but he will just smile real big and get all excited!! He also gets a crack out of "Pants on the ground. Pants on the ground..." We have our own litter version though when we are changing pants that he thinks is quite funny too..."Poop in the pants. Poop in the pants...lookin' like a goofy with poop in the pants" I think it has to do with the way I enunciate the "P" sound because he just cracks up!!!
Just a few pics...this was the very first time I went to get him in bed when he was just sitting up waiting for someone to come get him...
First time with those Gerber Graduate things...he kept lookin' at Daddy like "am I supposed to have these and if so, am I doin' it right?!" It was quite funny!!

This morning...with the yogurt!!






No comments:

Post a Comment