Friday, July 2, 2010

Bubba turned 7 months!!!

So my beautiful baby boy just turned 7 months on the 30th. I can't flippin' believe it!!! Where is the time going?! I'll tell ya wherever it's going, it's going way too stinkin' fast!!! As I sit here typing this, I'm listening to my beautiful baby boy try to babble himself to sleep, with little success, and calling out for his daddy...so I tell myself :) I'll hear a "babble babble babble" then "dada dada dadd-eeee" and I love it oh so much!!! Bubba you are doing more and more things and Momma and Daddy are so proud to be your Momma and Daddy!! You are sitting up amazingly these days!! You are trying your darnedest to crawl. You are moving backwards and around and about but not quite forwards yet...any day though!! Momma and Daddy should have baby proofed about 2 weeks ago but we'll get it before you start moving all over the place!!
You still love to take walks, read books, take baths, and you love to swim (another post)!!!! You also love, love, love Sunday School with Grani Jani where you learn about Jesus and listen to all the kids sing songs!!! You are getting SO much better with your greens as long has we go every other bite with fruits!! You are also getting much, much, MUCH better in your car seat! Cracks me up because when we are in the car and you are fussy I just turn on your tunes and you are out by the end of the second song...you listen to Simple Man and most of Fuel :) Sometimes, though, when Momma doesn't have your tunes on and you are sleepy in the car, you fuss/babble at me, I put them on for you, then I don't hear one more sound....it's almost as if you are asking me for them :)

The newest thing that you are doing that I just ab-so-lute-ly adore is you say "Daddy"!!! "Daddy daddy daddy diddy diddy daddy" Uh, Buddy, you have NO ideal what that does to Momma's heart strings when you call for you Daddy. I know at this point you don't know who "Daddy" is, or I guess I should say, that "Daddy" means Daddy, but it just melts my heart!! To see the look on your Daddy's face when you say it, uh, tear!!! You are so loved baby boy!!!!!!!




On your 7 month bday, Momma had to work so Great Nanny watched you for a bit till Auntie Lish got done with a meeting. You played with the girlies all night!





There's all three of them; from oldest to youngest, Lauren, Erin, and Jordyn...

Laughin' at that crazy Erin...



Erin tried to get you to crawl to the monkey :)



There's that crazy girl!

Just watchin' those girlies!



Smilin' at that silly Great Uncle Mikey!

When am I going to be big enough to play?!

Grillin' it up!!

Auntie Lish and Lauren Lou...

Erin and Jordy playin' a game with Great Uncle Mikey's friend Gwen...



There's that crazy Great Papa...

Self portrait with Auntie Lish...

Nap time...cute little boo-tox :) (the front says catch with a fish on it)



Then you wanted to watch the softball game...

And for your birthday, Grani Jani, and Grampi Tom got you a walker! WOOT WOOT!! You were crusin' around in that thing like "WHERE YA BEEN ALL MY LIFE...I'M MO-BILE!!!!" So proud of you Bubba...gettin' the hang of it right away!!!






"Sup?!"



No comments:

Post a Comment