Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bubba, Lucy, and Rocko

So because I am such a freak about protecting Jaxin, he has only met our pups two times, one of which they were inside their pen. I wouldn't be so, shall we say anal, about the situation but our dogs like to jump up when they greet people and I would have to womp on them if they hurt my baby! So last week, Bubba got to know Lucy and Rocko a bit more, and melt my heart, he loved them!!
Rocko on the left and Lucy on the right...

Daddy, Bubba, and Lucy--he just kept smiling at them real big!!

Daddy, Bubba, and Rocko--Rocko lickin' Bubba's hands. Daddy looked back at me to see if I was going to flip out but I didn't :)

Awe, my two men who I love dearly!!

Stinkin' wind kept blowin' my hair ALL over the place and this is the best we could get..look at my little man!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment