Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Momma's Cravings YUM YUM!!

Let me just tell ya Lil Peanut, you introduced Momma to some foods that she normally would not have eaten on a regular basis...and let me tell ya she thanks you each and every day for them!!
Momma's first craving was Nachos Supreme. We aren't just talking chips and cheese here Lil Peanut, we are talkin' meat, cheese, tomato, and sour cream...basically some tacos on scoops!! This craving happened before Momma found out about you...should have been the light bulp I tell you because once I thought about Nachos Supreme, there was no doing anything else until those Nachos were eaten!!
Don't get me wrong, Momma loves her some DQ. However, Momma didn't realize that she could eat DQ every day, possibly three times a day, if someone let her!! You can't beat a medium cookie dough blizzard with extra extra cookie dough Lil Peanut.
I hope you enjoy blueberry bagles just as much as Momma!! You can't get enough cream cheese on one of them pups...

No comments:

Post a Comment