Wednesday, March 2, 2011

15-Month-Update!!

Lord-help-me!!-I-kan't-believe-how-fast-time-is-a-flyin'-by!!-Sine-there-is-no-30-in-February-this-year-today-would-have-been-my-little-man's-15-month-bday!!-FIFTEEN-MONTHS-SAY-WHAAA?!?!-My-little-dude-has-all-of-his-teeth,-top-and-bottom-on-the-right-side.-They-aren't-all-the-way-out-but-are-all-stiking-out!!-Most-of-them-are-just-barely-pokin'-out-on-the-left-side-but-it's-safe-to-say-all-of-his-baby-toofers-are-touhable...it's-definately-a-bitter-sweet-adventure!--I'm-also-a-firm-believer-that-"terrible-two's"-start-well-before-the-2nd-birthday!-We-throw-fits-now-(sarkastik)YAY!!!Whenever-a-little-someone-doesn't-get-his-way-we-have-a-throw-self-on-ground-skreamin'-for-a-few-moments!!-We-have-even-started-1-2-3-take-it-away-with-fit-promptly-following:)

I-fall-in-love-with-my-little-boy-more-and-more-every-stinkin'-day!!-He-brings-suh-a-joy-to-my-life-that-words-kouldn't-even-express!!





Grani-Jani-and-Great-Nan-made-it-bak-with-the-mission-team-from-Thailand-and-with-them-they-brought-Bubba-some-new-apparel:)



It-was-the-funniest-thing-when-Jaxin-piked-up-the-monkey-and-started-making-his-monkey-noises:)-He's-so-smart!!










No comments:

Post a Comment